the fish house at spiral rock
The Fish House at Spiral Rock is truly a great escape. Although only 7 miles from downtown Lewiston, The Fish House feels like you are out in the country and can sleep up to 12 guests. The closest neighbor is more than ¼ mile away so peace, quiet and privacy is guaranteed. A spectacular view, comfortable accommodations and an intriguing garden await your visit.
up to 12 guests
- Master bedroom with ½ bath, queen bed, Dish TV and lanai
- Guest bedroom with queen bed and Dish TV
- Loft with queen sleeper sofa
- Chef’s kitchen with granite island and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with custom walk in two head shower
- Cozy living room with queen sleeper sofa
- Large dining table (seats 10)
- Large, full bathroom with laundry
- Bar area with seating
- PA/music system
- Big screen TV
5th Wheel Cottage:
- Private room with queen bed
- Living room with full sleeper sofa
- RV style kitchen and bathroom
- TV with DVD player and about 100 movies
- Outdoor kitchen area with a built in BBQ, granite bar and seating
- Two view decks over-looking the LC Valley
- Two gas fireplaces and a wood fire pit (seasonal only)
- BBQ trailer for large groups
You catch the fish and our good friend, chef and local restaurateur Junior Lacuesta and chef Billy Doughty will prepare a delicious, multi-course gourmet buffet served with an award winning array of locally produced wines, beer and kombucha.
After dinner, kick back and enjoy the relaxing, island-style acoustic music of Junior Lacuesta while admiring the incredible view from the lawn and decks.
Land a nice fish, leave the guts in and local artist Billy Doughty will create a beautiful traditional Japanese style “Gyotaku” print of your trophy. Gyotaku is a two-step process where a black ink image of your fish is transferred to rice paper and then colorized in life-like detail by the artist. Considered fine art, a Gyotaku by Billy Doughty is a lifetime reminder of your incredible fishing experience in Idaho.